Qualifies for the Service? Who Pays
For the Service?
Relocation Service Coordination & Targeted Case Management is paid for by Medical Assistance (MA).
People who qualify to receive services are:
• Between 18 and 64 years of age
• On MA (Medical Assistance) or qualified to receive MA at the time of relocation
• Persons who require and accept services after relocating
• Persons who have not exhausted Relocation time benefit.
• Someone who currently lives in a:
Nursing facilities and no longer require high end medical supervision
Care facility, hospital; and want to be relocated back into community living.
Medical Assistance and waiver service benefits pay for this service. There is never a charge to our client.
Call 651-705-8723 now, to see if you qualify.